Monday, January 20, 2014

My new obsession

So the other week I went to the mall and I noticed a cute little boutique shop called i-am that sold jewelry, accessories, etc. The thing that drew me in the most was the GIANT $1.99 sale signs. I thought, jewelry for $1.99? HELL YEAH! So I went in and I found a couple pairs of earrings and then I came across this pair. I knew as soon as I saw them that they had to be mine. Of course these ones weren't on sale (they were $7.99 and well worth with) so I bought them anyways. I came out of there spending $16, which I think is pretty damn good for 5 pieces of jewelry!



The color of these earrings is absolutely stunning and I can't stop looking at them in the mirror! The way they sparkle in the light is so mesmerizing and I've been reaching for them every day now.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely earrings and your hair looks so gorgeous! x

    Grace / From The Moon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I really love them. x
      P.S. I love your blog! The theme and design is so cute. ^_^

      Delete
  2. Those earrings are so adorable! Love the colour <33

    http://trend-mae.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete