Friday, January 17, 2014

My first post

So.
This is my very first blog. I never really thought of blogging as something that I would actually be interested in doing, but here I am... making a blog and stuff...

Well, anyways, I'm not very good at writing, but I guess I should start off by introducing myself and what this blog is gonna be all about. 


As you can tell from the title of my blog, my name is Mel. Melissa Grande. I'm a college student (I don't even know if I should count myself as one because I still have no idea what I want to be when I grow up) and I have decided that I'm going to use this as an outlet to show off my everyday style. I will post pictures (hopefully daily, or AT LEAST weekly) of me, of course, my outfits, make up, pretty much anything girly. But mostly fashion related things.


I love fashion and how it can be used to express yourself. It is an art form and our body is a blank canvas waiting to be drawn on. That's what I love about it. You can be whatever, or whoever you want. I have no certain style that I like myself. I love everything. My style is all over the place. It can be set off by hearing a certain song as I'm taking shower in morning, or by watching a video on YouTube. One day I can be a 90's punk princess, and the next I could pass as one of the Housewives of "Enter Favorite City/State You Like The Best, Here".


Well, I think this was an okay first post? I don't know if I will be doing a lot of writing on this blog, but I we shall see what happens!


-Mel



No comments:

Post a Comment